(1/3) > >>

carlos qajaq:
no creia que se podia hacer.....

fotos y videos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seindal/sets/72157600629108223/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seindal/sets/72157600704274049/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7857947542467918726&hl=en

estornudo:
yap!!, yo tampoco hasta que el otro dia en la revista canoe kayak vi una foto en un concurso de fotografia de un kayakista de mar por los canales.......tiene que ser bonito, aunque el contacto con esas aguas no debe ser muy agradable, no??
Sin embargo debe ser genial utilizar tu kayak como si fuese una bicicleta para moverte por dentro de tu ciudad, je!
Saludos.
Javi

Crispín:
¡¡Cómo mola!! El pavo de las fotos (Renè Seindal) estuvo en symposium de Llançá. Yo también estaba convencido de que no se podía navegar en kayak por Venecia. Es un auténtico sueño, un privilegio poder ver la ciudad, sus recovecos y toda la laguna desde el agua. Sólo un pero. Las aguas en muchos sitios están más que turbias y apestan.

blau:
Pues si que se puede, nosotros estuvimos el año pasado aprovechando la Vogalonga. Una carrera no competitiva que se celebra cada año. La carrera recorre canales de venecia y toda la zona de la bahia donde esta situada, asi como burano y murano.
 Es una carrera que se inicio como protesta contra las embarcaciones a motor y el daño que hacen estas a las estructuras de las casas. Ese dia en concreto se navega sin embarcaciones a motor, que tienen prohibida la circulacion hasta que se acaba la carrera.
 Nosotros aprovechamos este acontecimiento para navegar por nuestra cuenta, un poco por los canales, y la verdad es que es inolvidable. Ahora ni los gondoleros ni las embarcaciones a motor estan para ostias. Eres un elemento hostil y no tienen miramientos. Ni que deciros como estaban los de las motoras despues de la carrera, cuando les dejaron "trabajar" hechaban humo.
 Como el sitio queda un poco retirado para ir expresamente, nosotros aprovechamos para navegar una semana por el famoso "lago di como".
 Si alguien tiene mas interes puede visitar www.vogalonga.it hay info en italiano y en ingles.
 Un abrazo.
blau.

Seindal:
Hi,

I don't speak Spanish, but I understand just enough to follow the discussion.

I'm organising a trip to Venice in the week of september 10 to 16, and you're welcome to come along. We'll organise kayaks, equipment, camping and italian speaking guides for the week.

Send me a mail at rene@seindal.dk and I will keep you informed.

Here's a formal announcement, and if somebody here can translate it to Spanish, I'd be grateful.

--------------------
Kayaking in Venice, Italy

September 10 to 16, 2007

If you have ever dreamt of paddling under the Rialto Bridge, in front of St. Marks Square and the Doge's Palace or under the Bridge of Sighs, then this is your chance.

Kajakhotellet.dk organises a week long trip in kayak in Venice, Italy and surroundings. Venice, the city of love, is built on 117 islands with a plethora of large and small waterways, gondolas and historic sights. This trip offers a unique possibility to visit the city of Venice in the way it was intended from the very beginnings of the city, from the water. Come along, and get a break from the usual excursions, and be a part of an entirely different kind of kayaking experience.

We'll stay in a camping on the Lido, about 30 minutes paddling from central Venice, and within easy paddling distance from both the northern lagoon with many small enchanting islands, and the southern lagoon with several bird sanctuaries.

The price is 4,495 Danish kr., which is approx. US $835 or €605, payable by all major credit cards on http://www.kayakhotellet.dk/

The trip includes transportation from the airport, seven nights in the camping, kayak, paddle, jacket, PFD, spraydeck for the entire week, a welcome dinner, English speaking coaches and both English and Italian speaking guides. The packages does not include airfare to and from Venice nor food.

Participants should bring: tent and other necessary camping equipment, and inner layers of paddling clothing.

Duration: 6 dage
Skills: BCU 1* paddler, i.e., basic paddling skills.

Further information: info@kajakhotellet.dk

About us: Kajakhotellet.dk is one of the major Danish kayak shop end training centres, located on the public beach park of Copenhagen. Besides kayak courses and excursions, Kayakhotellet.dk also organises kayak related vacations such as this trip.

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

[#] Página Siguiente

Ir a la versión completa